MANGUSTA 108PALMA MALLORCA
33.5m (109’10”) in length.
Has a sporty nature and combines high-performance
with the personalisation and comfort of a traditional motor yacht.
Refitted in 2015, her light ambient interior spaces include cream soft furnishings creating a
luxurious area for relaxation.
Her interior and exterior spaces create a sense of freedom on the
water. Spacious cabins offer accommodation for 6/8 guests sleeping.
Is ideal for both families and friends alike.
• Interiors fully refitted in 2015.
• Four Friends sleeps 6-8 guests
• Full beam spacious Master cabin & has stunning en-suite facilities. This size master cabin can only be
found on many 40m+ yachts.
• Vip cabin with Queen-size bed, vanity area and en-suite facilities.
• Third Queen-size guest cabin with en-suite facilities and all comforts
• The fourth cabin is currently used as an office / massage room. It converts into a comfortable double
cabin with fold down bed with ease, ideal for children or supernumeraries. (NB. not en-suite).
• Each cabin is equipped with large flat screen televisions, Apple TV’s with film library & Sonos sound
system. WIFI throughout.
• Spacious deck saloon with copious seating & 360 degree views over the deck, cockpit & anchorages
• Pop up flat screen salon TV
• Adjoining interior dining area seats 8 guests in true comfort
• Retractable sunroof in main salon
• The aft deck has spacious sunpads and outside dining area to seat 8.
• Very large private foredeck sunbathing area, 270 degree views
• Awning over exterior dining area.
• 2x hydraulic garages each storing a Seadoo Spark JetSkis
• Transom garage stores Willams 445 Jet Rib tender (7 pers)
• Swim platform
TOY LIST – 2018
• 445 Williams Turbo Jet Tender
• 2 x Seadoo spark Jetskis*
• 2 x Paddle boards
• Water skis
• Inflatable swim platfrom / pontoon
• Inflatable pool with net (jellyfish protection)
• Snorkelling equipment
• Biscuit towable
*Jetskis require respective watercraft license to drive
• 2x MTU 12v 4000 Series M90 diesels (2,735hp)
• Propelling 2x Rolls Royce Kamewa water jets
• Cruising Speed 25 knts
• Max Speed 34 knts
Year built: 2002
Length Overall: 33.48m / (109’)
Max Beam: 7.10m / (23’3)
Draught: 1.22m / (4’)
Engine Type: Twin MTU 12V4000 Series M90 | Diesel 2735hp
Location: San Remo, Italy
Fuel Tank: 13000 litres
Water Tank: 2000 litres
12 day cruising